Wednesday 8 November 2017

My broken arm by Leo

At nine thirty this morning Mum picked me up and together we went to Kenepuru Hospital. 

At Kenepuru Hospital they called us straight away so we came. The doctor put  a cast on my arm. Then we left Kenepuru Hospital and went back to school. 

I got my Broken arm when Archie my oldest cousin jumped on my arm at my birthday party. This is how I got my broken arm. Me and Dad and Bobbie were on the spinny thing at Mission Inflatable in Wellington. Archie jumped on me on my arm and then it broke. I cried and cried and cried. Luckily there was a nurse at my party. The nurse was Bobbie. She put some ice on it. My party was on Friday and I went to Kenepuru Hospital on Monday. It took a week to heal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your name in all comments.