Wednesday 8 November 2017

Custard And Me On Holiday

In the holidays my cat and me went on holiday. The cat had a round suitcase and I had a rectangular suitcase. 

We got to the airport. My cat Custard said "I am very excited. I said, "I am excited too." Then I said "Let's go or we will be late to the plane." When we were halfway there my cat Custard said "Are we there yet?" "No we are only halfway there". When we were there, I said "We are there". 

When we were going I got a pet puppy and I named him Chocolate. Me and Custard and Chocolate had a princess room. I had a princess bed. So I read a book called Fun The Book and it said this: "Once upon a time there was a princess and she loved to have fun..."

The End.
By Sophie                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your name in all comments.