Monday 21 August 2017

Whoop! Whoop! by Ruma Korimako

I was on Matific and then the fire alarm went on and I heard a voice say "Evacuate the building by the nearest exit!" and the class lined up. Our class went to the netball court. I thought it was a  real one. I was excited but it was fake. We went back to class. Charlie

"The fire alarm!", I screamed and I didn't even cry a little bit. And it went Whoop! Whoop! by Riley

I was on Matific learning but sudden;y me and my class heard Whoop! Whoop! "Evacuate the building by the nearest exit!" boomed a loud voice. I was very excited by the Whoop! Whoop! sound. I was playing Matific chocolate and it was very fun! But now I know it's just a practise and it will be all right. Xiangyi

Suddenly the alarm went Whoop! Whoop! and I wasin the middle of my maths. I was really scared because it was so loud. That's how I felt. Sophie

I was very scared. I told Reuben that the builders made it happen. Bella was crying so she held onto Caroline's hand. We went out of our classroom. I did not know that the alarm could talk. We thought that there was a real fire. We went out of the nearest exit. We felt sad and cold. Caroline grabbed her red folder and handbag. The fire alarm went when I was doing a maths sheet. Then we ate food. Nelle

Suddenly the fire alarm went Whoop! Whoop! and the man said "Evacuate the building by the nearest exit!", I was excited. Then we went to the basketball court behind Room 11. Caroline said the roll. Then we went to morning tea. Cameron

The fire alarm is quite scary because it can scare people. The fire alarm goes Whoop! Whoop!. We sat on the netball court that was next to the field. I was a little bit scared but i was excited too. Caroline did the roll to see if we were here. And that's what happened. By Gray

"Is it real?", I thought to myself. My class left our classroom cold and quiet at 10:15.  The whole school lined up. We went to one of the nearest exits. I was scared. It all happened because of the Whoop! Whoop! sound. Rosie

First we were doing maths and suddenly I heard Whoop!! Whoop!! and Bella started to cry. I held Bella's hand and took her to Caroline and we went to the netball court and Caroline did the red folder and we left just in time. Stella

Fire Alarm
I was scared because the fire alarm went off. This is what the man said, "Evacuate the building by the nearest exit" so we did. Caroline held my hand and Caroline is the best teacher. Bella

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ruma Korimako, We liked your stories! We thought they were cool. We thought the fire alarm was loud too. Marco said it was louder than a T-Rex. Some of us thought it might be a real fire too and we were a bit scared but when we found it wasn't we were OK. Thank you for sharing your stories with us! From Ruma Kotare

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ruma Kotare.

    ReplyDelete

Please include your name in all comments.