Wednesday 21 September 2016

My Dad By Makayla

My Dad

My Dad has a black beard. He has blue eyes. His hair is black in the middle of his hair. There is a circle. In that  circle there is just a bald bit.

My Dad gives me a lot of hugs. My Dad loves me with all his heart. I love my dad with all my heart.

My Dad has two cats. One  cat is black and the other one has some black and white stripes. The one with the stripes is a boy and it’s name  is Chubby and the black one is a girl and her name is Furby.

My Dad is my hero because he cares about me and he has a lot of fun with me. My Dad loves to tickle me and loves to play with me. My Dad sometimes takes me to the lagoon at Aotea. He takes me to swimming lessons. My Dad works at WW Wellington Scaffolding. He loves to take me to the malls.

Every single morning my Dad sees Furby in the tree and we like to say, “What are you doing in the tree Furby?”, when we are going to Before School Care.

My Dad is picking me up after the holidays and he’s taking me to a special place. He’s taking me to my Granny and Poppa.

I love my Dad.

By Makayla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your name in all comments.